Monday, August 14, 2017

Let's Get It Started

I'm getting this thing started. So far, I've put up a Facebook page, an Instagram page, a Patreon page, and a twitter feed, so I can get the word out.

I'm a technology nerd who loves all thing tech. I also play guitar, love to hike and camp, and am quite the chef. I wanted to use Facebook and YouTube to post information about products and services that I've looked at, and want to give other people an honest review, so that if a product isn't quite what it advertises, you won't waste your money on it.

Honest Review. What does that mean? That means that whether or not a vendor gives me a product at a discount, for free, or even PAYS ME to review it, I'm going to tell the truth. People deserve the truth, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment