Friday, September 8, 2017

Business Trip

I'm heading out to Salt Lake City on Monday, September 11th for a work trip. My company has a warehouse/distribution center there, so I'll be doing all sorts of computer maintenance, network upgrades, etc. The hope is that my coworker and I will have some time to do a bit of sightseeing while we're there, as I haven't been to SLC since I was a kid.

I lived for two years in Las Vegas when my dad was the Public Affairs Officer (#12) for the USAF Thunderbirds, during which I spent a ton of time out in the desert. We made a trip up to SLC from Vegas and I loved it. The scenery is beautiful! The weather forecast shows roughly 90 every day, with only a small chance of rain on one day, so if we can hit it hard and fast, we might have some time later in the week for sightseeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment